Monday, September 8, 2008

Light My Fire

On Saturday we took the girls to Burnsville to attend it's annual Fire Muster. It's a get together to celebrate all the hard work the Emergency Personnel do. They had tons of fire engines, ambulances, and police cars all over the place. They also have a little kids fair and with not being able to attend this year's Minnesota State Fair we thought this would be something Ava would enjoy while being informative as well.








tattoos and ice cream...what a perfect ending.

4 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

That dress on AVA is so adorable!

Cristin said...

Your kids are insanely cute, like I needed to tell you that....

Looks like fun... I love those big slides!

~Steph said...

Oh, I forgot all about that!! We usually go. Oh well. Looks like you guys had fun! :)

S_girls Mom said...

Your kids are adorable! I'm glad it was a good time! We usually go, but I wasn't up for braving it on my own this year...