Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Want My MTV

Sorry I haven't updated since last week but we've all been sick with nasty head colds, which got me back into watching TV. All the goods shows premiered this week and I got a chance to catch up on the "The Hills" too.

Speaking of "The Hills", OMG I was bawling like a blubbering idiot at the end of the episode when LC and Audrina finally patched up their rocky friendship. If I had been wearing mascara, you better believe I would of resembled a raccoon after watching that tear jerker moment.

Yay! I love fall! I can officially start wearing my forgiving black pants again!

I have some funny stuff coming soon, here are some teasers to ponder.......

"Hair today, gone tomorrow"
"Clean up in aisle 9"
"Patty Cake and it's ability to produce babies"
"Slacker mom tries(and glues) her hand in decoupaging"
"My boyfriend's back"

3 Ramble On:

abdpbt said...

Glad you're feeling better! I need to check out this "Hills" show--I feel like I'm missing something.

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

You're killing me! I've been wondering how you were feeling and now I can't wait to hear about all the shenanigans those little cuties have been up to.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I cannot wait for some of those! You big tease!!! Glad you're feeling better. Yuck.