Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cool Like Dat

Yep, someone thinks I'm cool other than my kids.

Well... that's until the girls realize that mom moonwalking in Wal-Mart may not be the coolest thing but rather mortifying and likely result to roaming the aisles by myself. But I'm sure that won't come until they start high school so I've got more than a few years left to ooze cool.right?

Nevermind that I was just cursing these dang awards the other day due to the my lack of writing skillz ability and thus the probability of ever receiving one was slim to nil.

But I pop over to see what crazy antics Shannie from Where Is My Mind? has gotten into and when I finish her post, sitting right there is an award waiting for me to accept.

I snatch it up and copy it to my side bar first and now I'm writing this post because there are rules to be followed when accepting this award.

First rule: Answer these questions with one word as they pop into your mind.

1.Where is your cell phone? dunno
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? fading
4. Your mother? short
5. Your father? unbearable
6. Your favorite thing? ipod
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your dream/goal? mindreader
9. The room you’re in? living
10. Your hobby? chillaxin'
11. Your fear? writing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? earth
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? asian
15. One of your wish-list items? hutch
16. Where you grew up? Illinois
17. The last thing you did? peed
18. What are you wearing? ring
19. Your TV? reruns
20. Your pet? fat
21. Your computer? dying
22. Your mood? even
23. Missing someone? hubby
24. Your car? small
25. Something you’re not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? pottery barn
27. Your summer? crazy
28. Love someone? somebodies
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? Olympics

Now for passing on the award!

The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated

Okay this is where it gets tough.

I nominate not seven but everyone on my blogroll. (that's the thing over to right labeled Say You, Say Me)

Why? Well, first of all, I'm a rule breaker and secondly, these are the blogs that I read everyday without fail.

I subscribe to many blogs and my bookmarks are a sight to behold but these are the ones that I connect with the most. Some due to actually knowing the bloggers personally and the others because they inspire me, make me laugh, provoke thoughts, and are snarky just like me. I suck at writing but these guys can write and they write well.

So if you're on my blogroll please claim your award and pass on the bloggy love.


9/3- Or you can just copy the award and post it on your blog without doing all the stuff above.... again cuz I'm cool like dat.

2 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

Glad you saw the award... I didn't go posting to the people I left it to. Ooops. You deserve it! You rock and I luvz your blog! And man, I'm totally stealing your blogroll idea. Awesome.

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I just saw this AND I just saw that I'm on your blogroll, but it's like almost 2 a.m. so I have to put it off for another day. Thanks sista!