Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Sounds of Science

Want to know what will guarantee you a sleepless night and no nap day?

Feed the baby aspara-GAS for lunch and then bro-CaCa-li for supper.

I'm a light sleeper, so the constant "music" blaring and the thrashing about made for a very unpleasant night.

Seriously, what was I thinking?


************************

Why does the sound of someone else making razzberries with their mouth make my lips hurt so bad? And why does the baby insist on torturing me with this talent?

She must know by now it's my kryptonite/ I'll -give- you -anything- if -you -stop -making -that -god-awful -noise because she.does.it.all.the.time.

help.

1 Ramble On:

S_girls Mom said...

Razzberries is something that Sofia does too... her favorite time is right after you've put oatmeal or green beans in her mouth. Ewww... I guess she likes the reaction from us.

Be strong, I'm told this is a phase and it will pass!