Saturday, July 26, 2008

Straight Up

If watching "The Two Coreys'" is so wrong, than I don't want to be right.


***************************************

Highly doubtful that I can convince the momtourage to watch "Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants 2" with me, so I won't even try. (And yes,I saw the first one.)

I'll try a little....look there's 4 of them and 4 of us. I will be the token hispanic girl. Shan you can be alternative girl. Mel you be "Gilmore Girls" girl and Rach you can be popular blond girl. Now let's see if we can find us some of those magic jeans! I'm thinking Nordstrom's?


*****************************************

I don't know about you, but I never get tired of singing along with Elton John and Kiki Dee belting out "Don't Go Breaking My Heart".

5 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

While I did see no. 1, I didn't even know there was a no. 2 out... And, have no desire to see it... BUT, put The Two Coreys on and I stop what I'm doing, sit down and get sucked right in... WTF??? Glad I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think something was seriously wrong with me.

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I saw #1, too, nor did I know #2 was out. Haven't see The Two Coreys, but I would see the sisterhood with you anytime.

Soggy Granola Mom said...

If you watch the first one with me...then you can convince me to see the second one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa I know one who would to watch #2 w/ you and would love it so much and will probably shed a couple tears because he loved the 1st one and gets really excited when he sees the previews on tv and always says "I can't wait to see this movie" Rodney
Funny is'nt Pia =)

lisa said...

too bad rodney wasn't closer :(

mel and erinn-looks like a date night with you two :)