Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reunited




We've been home for a little over a week and have already spent four of those days with Loic. Ava misses him terribly and I do too. He was a willing accomplice and a great source of entertainment for her.

Playing "treasure hunt" and "chase" with Ruby just isn't same or as much fun as it was with her bud. And poor Ruby, being fed pretend food over and over again is getting on her last nerve that she literally crawls away when she sees Ava coming towards her with a spoon and bowl in her hand.

That is why I am happy to report that Loic will be joining us again this school year. I will be reprising my "Miss Lisa" role so that we can begin our Montessori based curriculum this September. I love teaching them and now that Ruby is older and sans colic, it will be a lot easier this year than last.


"Reunited and it feels so good...."


1 Ramble On:

Brennan said...

How exciting!!!! So Ava will go to preschool I assume and then still be able to come home and play with her bud :-) That's awesome,