Saturday, May 10, 2008

Come Together










Yesterday we met up with our friends for a fun day at the "new"(character changes) and "improved"(wallet breaker) fun park at the Mall of America. It was so good to see everyone as we missed them terribly.We went from seeing them every week to not seeing them for nearly 2 months because I was trying to keep them from catching the dreaded mono.

I look forward to the playdates just as much as Ava does..... it's been my sanity saver. I am fortunate to have found a group of cool friends and an added bonus is that our kids get along famously!

3 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout!
Ruby looks like Luigi!

Cat

lisa said...

The sign said "must be 42 inches to ride unchaperoned"... not 42 yrs old.
I give her credit for trying.

Unknown said...

I love Ruby channeling her inner Chaplin. Great pics!!!