Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bicycle Race

I was inside feeding Ruby when I heard screams of delight outside in the front yard. Last time I checked, Ava was in the garage with Daddy fiddling with his bike. I know this to be true, because it was only moments ago that she had come into the house to retrieve a Phillips head screwdriver for him. So I thought.......




I found Ava and Ian racing around the yard- Ian on bike, Ava on foot. I can only assume that her pants fell off due to the high winds created from her lightning speed....right, honey? For it was only days ago that I chastised you for letting her out in the frontyard in her undies. Backyard.okay. NOT.THE.FRONT YARD.

2 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

World's fastest almost 3 year old creates wind speeds so high she blows her own pants off.

Those pics are great!
Cat

Deb said...

LOL!! That photo is great!! Love the speed... she's going to be an Olympian!

Thanks for reading me, too!