Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rubylove

Today officially marks Ruby's half birthday.
Can you believe that a half year has already come and went? It seems as it were just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.

She loves to talk so much that she will wake up in the middle of the night just to hear herself and then quickly fall back to sleep. Thus the reason we have lovingly nicknamed her "filibuster".

She adores her big sister and longs for the day that she can keep up with her. She is sitting up all be herself and is in the beginning stages of crawling. Yikes! It'll be soon that I'll really have my work cut out..... chasing after those two.
Her personality so far is lovable, adaptable, and nutty.

*I especially put a lot of pics up to help ease Cathy, Laura, and Heather's Ruby fix ;)


















2 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I can not wait to see the girls. I hope Ava remembers me!

Cat

Anonymous said...

Those pictures just make me want hold and kiss her! Ryan says to tell Ava hi.

Heather