Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hey, it's better than scrapbooking!

I am not your typical mom. I detest cooking, can't bake to save a starving life, no knitting here, and find scrapbooking a bit boring. So to make up for my lack of motherly duties I have taken to blogging my life.

Don't be suprised at my random thoughts, rants, and raves regarding life as a mother to two bright and beautiful girls. Who knows..... perhaps someday a movie director may stumble across my blog and want to make a movie about it. Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

Enjoy!

6 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I don't know if you guys heard but we are expecting #3 in Oct, so i quit working in May. This is a great way to keep everyone connected. I so wish you guys were closer.

Michelle said...

Sorry, it is Michelle for Illinois.

lisa said...

OMG! Congratulations! We miss you guys too. :(

Michelle said...

Thanks! U guys planning on coming home soon?

Anonymous said...

LISA, I ENJOYED WATCHING AND LISTENING TO YOUR TWO BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS. YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK AS WELL BECAUSE YOUR STORY-TELLING IS UPBEAT AND NOT A BIT BORING. I WATCHED IT TWICE. I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CONTINUING STORY OF YOUR BELOVED AVA AND RUBY.
ELLA

lisa said...

Awww...thanks :)