Thursday, June 25, 2009

They Way You Make Me Feel



To say that Ruby has a mild obsession with our cat Murray (aka Momo...some days MoFo) would be a gross understatement. She is what I would consider a bit of a stalker. She is on a needs-to-know-exactly where her love is at all times.

Every morning she goes gaga at the very sight of him and must do her daily introductions.

Ruby to me: Mama!(points to Murray) Momo!
Me: Yes, I see him. Hi Momo.
Ruby to Murray: Momo!(points to me) Mama!
Murray: Meow meow meow

Every cat, black or otherwise,is called Momo. She carries around a picture of Momo and even carts him around in her baby stroller.

Don't get me wrong, Murray loves the attention as he is a ladies man, er cat...um cat man? But some days the tail pulling, the body using for one's personal pillow, and the scrap food stealing can be just too much for this itty bitty kitty.

Okay, there's nothing itty bitty about this kitty but he's finally found a way to stay incognito and keep his stalker away for at least a few hours and catch up on some much needed zzzz's.



"Uh oh, she's looking this way...blend in, don't breath, I am invisible..blend in, don't breath, I am invisible"



2 Ramble On:

heather said...

That's too cute about Ruby carrying around a picture of Momo. Maybe they can get matching best friends necklaces.

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I wish my cat would let Evan love him.