Sunday, June 21, 2009

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved You

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown


1. Daddy can scratch two backs at the same time.

2. He likes playing Webkinz as much as Ava.

3. He has unbelievable balance even after spinning the girls around one hundred and one times.

4. He's the go- to- guy when someone gets a boo boo.

5. He comes home with the best "toys". Black light lamp and large red siren to name a few.

6. He gives the best horsey rides.

7. He's OUR soft place to land.

8. When Ava draws our family, she often draws herself with a beard.

9. We picked Ava up from Sunday class and she had two slips of paper in her hand. One read " I love my mommy because she makes good food." (I know, I was shocked too!) The other read "I love my daddy because he's my favorite."
Not a shocker there....he's everybody's favorite. And rightly so.




10. He makes raising kids look oh so easy.



Thanks for making every day Father's Day!

We love you!




0 Ramble On: