Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ch-Check It Out

I have baby birds! Er, I mean WE have baby birds!


Awww, don't you just love fuzzy newborn hair?


It took a lot of inner strength and a little physical strength from hubby for me not to snatch these little babies and love on them. Can we say, "Baby fever?" tick tock tick tock.

But with Mama Bird up in the tree above growling at us and fluttering about getting prepared to peck us if we touched her babes...I stood from afar. I like my eyes, thank you very much.

3 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

I found a new born baby bird last summer. The mother had abandon it and I took it under my wing. I named her Golda and she died thirteen hours later after I feed her bologna. I miss Golda.
Laura

lisa said...

bologna? OMG hilarious. Maybe Golda was vegan?

Anonymous said...

She must have been. Somewhere in the distance I think I hear "Wind beneath my wings".
Laura