Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let's Dance

A few years ago my mom bought Ava a ton of dress up clothes but she had never been interested in them. She also has never been fond of the whole princess thing and would rather dress up in her old animal Halloween costumes. Fine by me but the other day she went through her box of dress of clothes and discovered a ballerina dance suit and quickly put it on and began dancing around. Here she is getting in touch with her girly girly side.



Well that didn't last long....the next day while at Target she spotted the most beautiful thing she had ever laid her eyes upon and she just had to get it:



*gulp* A face only a mother could love.



**************************************************************************************************



Now that is some fancy foot work!

5 Ramble On:

S_girls Mom said...

So cute! These ages/stages for our girls are crazy, aren't they?

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

OMG your kids are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and actually following it! Im fairly new to this so please stay tuned for some interesting topics!

thanks again Lisa

L.Duncan
www.home23duncanboys.blogspot.com

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I like your new look.

Brennan said...

I love it...I'm just trying to catch up with all your blogging. The girls are getting so big!

Brennan said...

I love it...I'm just trying to catch up with all your blogging. The girls are getting so big!