Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Minimum Wage

I have two toothbrushes. One in the upstairs bathroom and also one in the downstairs bathroom. I went to use my downstairs toothbrush this morning and it was damp. Hmmm....weird? I thought. Then it dawned on me while halfway through my cleansing routine that I had used my upstairs toothbrush last night and the day before that. Are you still with me here?

Somebody had MY toothbrush in their mouth.Ick! I dry heaved a few times and quickly rinsed my mouth out a million and two times.

Don't get me wrong...I love my kids something fierce...I just don't want to share toothbrushes with them. I've seen what they put in their mouths (namely boogers) and I don't particularly care for it. It's the same reason I can't stomach sharing the same drink with them..I can't get past the floaties and backwash.

I know it's my job to teach them how to share but this, this is a bit too much.

3 Ramble On:

Brennan said...

Just hope that it wasn't used to play in the toilet bowl LOL. "Gag Gag"

Angela said...

I agree with you ICK.

audra said...

floaties!!! eeeewwww! gag