Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Last week, while I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, Ava passes through to retrieve something in the dining room and informs me that if I intended to visit her when she's older that I would have to travel to Thailand to do so.

"Thailand?? Why Thailand?" 

"Tahm and I decided that after we get married, we are moving to Thailand."

"Um, okay??"


Flash forward the following week and I had made stir-fry for dinner. Ava is going on and on about how much she dislikes Chinese food and says she isn't  going to eat her dinner.On the spot, I come up with a brilliant comeback using the information I now know about her plans for Thailand and use it to my advantage in getting her to eat her dinner.

" Well you better start getting used to it because in Thailand they eat similar foods like this there!"

^^^ The ace in the hole^^^

"Oh, Tahm and I decided that we aren't moving to Thailand anymore, we're moving to Brazil."

Oh brother...

Ava for the win.




1 Ramble On:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh I love that child! LOL