Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Prerogative

Since at about 18 months, Ruby has been developing her own sense of style. For the most part, her style has been a bit questionable, one even might call it... avant garde?

Let's take a look at some of her fashion fads over the last 6 months:


Here is what I call the "Head Case"





Right now we are in "The Clash" trend








Alternating with "The Eyes Have It" fad.





Let me tell ya, there is no talking that girl into trying something more mainstream...oh and how I've tried.. She is the quintessential "beat of a different drum" sorta gal....and that...I adore.


Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Now now why don't they just let me live
Oh oh oh i don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative

6 Ramble On:

Dawn said...

That is such an adorable post. It definitely makes you wonder what her teenage sense of style is going to be.

Hopefully, you'll still be writing and sharing by then...I would love to see that.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I remember when my oldest went through this.

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

LOVE IT!

Shannan Martin said...

Hold the phone - You have a Ruby, too! Rubies rock!! ;)

Shannan Martin said...

I love those "I dressed myself" babies!!

PaisleyJade said...

Haha - sounds so like one of my girls!!!