Friday, October 16, 2009

1234

Okay so I was tagged by 2 different people who just were dying to know 8 random things about me but since I slacked, I was told I had to come up with 16 total. So if this looks familiar, it is because you may have already seen it on my facebook page approximately a year ago. Ha! It's still relevant even a year later.

1. I have a birthmark in the shape of a unicorn.
2. I have yet to find a pair of slippers that don't make my feet stink.
3. When I sleep, my feet must stick out of the blankets.
4. I hate wearing a bra!
5. I always imagined myself with 3 boys but when it came time to have kids...I wanted all girls.
6. I regret getting a tattoo in the parking lot of a Grateful Dead concert. Only because it was poorly done.
7. I am so glad to have married into a wonderful family.
8.My fingernails often resemble people. ie. David Letterman Jimmy Carter Alan Alda
9. I can draw with my feet.
10. I can not for the life of me remember birthday's that fall between the 20th and 29th.
11. I can't tread water.
12. I often talk in pig latin.
13. I am a news junkie.
14. seeing things hung crooked or even slightly crooked sends me into a tizzy
15. Best class I ever took....Speed Reading...what a time saver!
16. I really hate cooking.

6 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

Dont ya just love to get tagged??

won said...

aveha a oodga ayda.

See said...

thanks so much for joining my blog!!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed" (Romans 8:18-19 - NIV).


•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

manda said...

you have the *coolest* blog lay out I think i've ever seen. From one dancing bear to another. Space your face. ;)

Liliai said...

lol I cant sleep with my feet under the covers either! sweet blog :)