Thursday, December 18, 2008

Handle With Care


We are all packed and ready to go! We had planned on leaving early tomorrow morning but with the impending snow storm due tomorrow, we decided that tonite we will be making the 7hr trek home.

It'll be a crazy busy two weeks but I look forward on spending time with friends and family. I am especially excited to see two friends (Maggie and Meghan) that I haven't seen in well over 12 years. I am a little nervous but sure that once we see each other it'll be like old times and the banter will pick up where it left off.

Since I have two sisters that are not able to make it home, I plan on blogging throughout our vacation in hopes that they feel like they are a part of our holiday celebration.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend!

5 Ramble On:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've left by now, drive carefully. See you soon!

S_girls Mom said...

I hope it's a safe and fun trip. Call us when you get back since we're now free on Fridays!

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Wishing you safe travels. We crawled at a snail's pace last night on our way back from Wisconsin.

Unknown said...

Hey, we made your blog! It was GREAT to see you and your family. We'll have to try it again sometime ;) Perhaps in warmer weather when the girls can play outside.

Meghan

Anonymous said...

blogging throughout your holiday? how's that working for you? ;o)

hope you didn't have the hellacious trip due to weather than we did. no fun. we need to get together again soon ... i'm in serious need of a play date fix!!