Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jump On It

We have had the privilege of hosting visitors this past month. In the middle of March, my sister,Cat, came from the Chicago area to spend her Spring Break with us. I loved all the help she was able to gladly offer such as the ability to sleep in, shower, and do some home decorating in peace. (It's the little things that mean so much.)

 Last week, my two sisters, Pia and Laura, who reside in Vail had the chance to come and spend some time with us during Ava's Spring Break. The girls had so much fun. One of the things we got to do was to stay overnight at a hotel and play in their waterpark but I do believe this was a highlight as well :                        






With a move like that right above..I have a sneaky suspicion they have been doing this at home too...

0 Ramble On: