Monday, September 28, 2009

It's a New Day

Two weeks ago today was Ava's first day in preschool. Loic (part time son) is in the same class as well.... which is why I think drop off went so smoothly. No tears were shed...other than mine...and she wanted to go back the next day. Let's hope this enthusiasm continues for the next 17 years.

She has already made some new friends and has her first crush.

"Mom, I made a new friend today. Mason is his name and we played together and sat together at snack."

"Is that so?"

"Uh huh, I asked him to be my best friend because I really like him."

"Sure sounds like it. What do you like about Mason?"

"He's nice but I like his face the most."


Ava and Loic

Arm shelf!

7 Ramble On:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

She looks so dang cute. LOVE her hair that way!

S_girls Mom said...

Your kids (part-time included) are adorable. They are growing up so fast!

Tina said...

How cute....kids do say such cute things!

~Hugs

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

That is cute! My older son had a "girl" friend in preschool. They are still good friends now; they are 9. You never know!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We have a pre-schooler this year and I just want to freeze him at this age.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

Hi,
Yes I tagged you. I am so new to this whole thing; I messed it up somehow! Thanks for figuring it out though. We sound a lot alike! I love when I have the same patient for a few visits and get to chat the whole appt:) It makes it fun for me also!